33 Weeks

Maternity Clothes ~ Still in a mix of maternity and regular clothes.  We took out Barney's shorts this weekend and I found all of mine.  It was a little depressing that I can't wear them but in due time I will be back in them.

Sleep ~ I now wake up 3 times a night but otherwise, I'm getting good sleep.

Best Moment This Week ~  I went to a bunch of garage sales this weekend and got loads of clothes from 6 -18 months, hardly used of course.  We have our last child birth class tomorrow night and we will be officially prepped to have this baby.

Cravings ~ Lay's Honey Barbecue chips and cherry licorice.

Gender ~ GIRL!

What I look forward to ~ the upcoming holiday...I can't wait to have a scheduled Monday off.

Milestones ~   Baby is the size of a honeydew.  Baby is running out of room and mom has maxed out her amniotic fluid level making each kick and poke extremely uncomfortable (my ribs have been killing me this week).  This also means that baby will be moving less because she has little room to do so.  Antibodies are being passed from me to baby to develop her immune system.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!