Christmas Weekend In A Nutshell - PT 1

Can it really be in a nutshell if I divide it into two posts??  Whatever.  Also, when I think of nutshell, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song plays in my head...

Aside from my husband being a bone head and not getting to relish in few glasses or so of alcohol (see my husband is a bone head), Christmas was pretty good.  

I don't know what it is about holidays but it puts me in a bad mood.  The idea of getting together with family and watching all the children opening their presents seems like such a wonderful time until it actually happens.  Usually it turns into a mad house.  There is a lot of noise, shouting and children misbehaving and thus creates a big, giant cluster-beeping headache for me.  

It's enough to drive one to drink, which if I haven't mentioned until now, I didn't get to do because my husband is a bone head.  The food is always great though.

Ok, enough talk, look at these.

















The soccer ball is the only toy that she received from us.  Otherwise, she got a few clothes, a couple of books and a DVD player for the car.  She's already becoming a soccer superstar!

Also, I'm not sorry that my child is not wearing pants and her hair could be confused with a nest.  It's how she rolls around these parts.

Part 2 coming whenever I get enough energy to do it...so probably never.  

KIDDING!

1 comment :

  1. i'm not sure what your bone head husband did to deprive you of a holiday beverage (forgot to buy wine??? absurd.) but flick him in the forehead from me. that is totally unacceptable.

    these pictures are making my heart melt. she is TOO precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!