RECIPE: MONSTER COOKIE PROTEIN BALLS







In an effort to feel better about myself, both inside and out, I've been incorporating more clean and healthy options into my lifestyle.  I'd say diet but I'm not one to diet.  It's more about eating foods that actually taste good and are healthy versus just eating something because 'it's good for me'.  I'll watch what I eat but I'm not going to go crazy.

When I was pregnant with Quinn, 5 years ago, I developed this raging sweet tooth that unfortunately has never gone away.  So how does one suffice their sweet tooth and eat better at the same time?  PROTEIN BALLS!  Not just your ordinary protein ball but one in the form of the Monster Cookie and packed with super foods!  Who doesn't love that chocolate, peanut butter combination?  Well, I guess someone allergic to nuts probably wouldn't....

Anyways, these ball are legit!  They smell and taste like a Monster Cookie and they are just so good.  These will definitely curb those sweet cravings without hurting the waistline!

Recipe:

1/4 C. honey
1/2 C. peanut butter (natural, no sugar added)
1 C. quick oats
1 scoop/packet Vanilla Shakeology
Mini semi-sweet morsels and mini M&M's to taste

Combine honey and peanut butter together and then add oats and shakeology and mix well.  Add in chocolate morsels and M&M's.  Roll into one inch balls.  Chill in fridge until set.  Makes approximately 18 balls.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!