I Spent Friday Night With THE Mr. Levine

My brother-in-law gave my sister Maroon 5 tickets for her birthday and of course she asked me to go with her (as if she had any other choice).  This past weekend was the concert and to say it was great would be the understatement of the century. 
 
 
I don't know who people were more excited to see, Adam Levine or Maroon 5.  What's great about this show is obviously the music but then you get hit twice with awesomeness of the eye candy that is Adam.  God really hit the mark when he created him.  I mean, let's just be honest.
 
 
 
During their encore, Mr. Levine was literally 20 feet away from us.  When this happened, it's like every single woman around us turned into a 15 year old, Justin Beiber fan.  I mean my inner 15 year for sure came out and there might have been a high pitch scream to go along with it.  Just, maybe though. 
 
 
 
Maroon 5 brought along Neon Trees and Owl City (Owl who?!).  Neon Trees were surprisingly great...their lead singer has a pretty amazing voice.  I didn't know that I would love their music that much.  We missed Owl City and were so devastated (said no one ever).
 




Random note: I share the same last name as Mr. Levine and jokingly, I put on Facebook that I married the wrong Levine.  I knew that someone in my husband's family would take that literally and not as a joke and sure enough they did.  I live most of my life through sarcasm and if you can't dig it well then I can't dig you.
 
Quinn and I spent Saturday hitching a ride with my mom and sister as they did a bit of shopping.  I figure, I could use the help and get my grocery shopping done at the same time.
 
Sunday was lazily spent coping with a headache (non-alcohol related), napping and sorting through sports cards.
 
 
 
 
How was your weekend?
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!