Fashion {Pinterest Style}

With the New Year, I'm actually trying to save more and to not go shopping because let's face it, I never need anything. 

Maybe I'll make up a rule that I can only go shopping in even months. 

Maybe I should win the lottery and that will solve all problems.

It never hurts to look though, right?!

I've been wearing a lot of skinnies with an over sized sweater or cardigan and boots. 

But here are some styles I am loving right now and would like to recreate:



 













 What's your go to piece this winter?

Linking up with The Vintage Apple today.

7 comments :

  1. that striped skirt and red dress are so lovely and chic. good choices!

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally adore both striped skirts. So pretty!
    Hope you're having a fantastic Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweaters and skinnies = my total uniform!

    LOVE the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these outfits :) The polka-dot shirt and the stripped skirts are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE pinterest! It fills my shopping void since I'm on a budget as well, by being able to surf beautiful pictures without buying anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: following you on Pinterest now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh these are so pretty. I literally haven't bought myself anything in 6 months and I suddenly went over the top crazy in the January sales. It felt amazing! Now another 6 months of no shopping *cry cry*
    http://beingmama.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!