Easiest Recipe I've Ever Made

They are delicious and extremely easy.  You can add as much roast beef and Swiss cheese onto your crescent as your little heart desires.  It's a meal that takes less than 20 minutes to make and it'll win over the entire family.

Crescent Roll French Dips

 


Ingredients:
1 can crescent roll (8 oz)
7 oz deli roast beef (I used Oscar Meyer)
4 slices Swiss Cheese

Directions
1.  Separate crescent rolls and lay out so they are flat.
2.  Add as much roast beef as desired on top of crescent roll.
3.  Add 1/2 slice Swiss Cheese on top of beef (I folded each 1/2 slice in half to make a stack).
4.  Roll up.
5.  Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown at 375 degrees.
6.  Enjoy.

Husband Review: "4 out of 5 stars.  They were good."  We're going to have to work on his reviews.  Let's just say he wouldn't complain if I made them again.

Rachel Review: "I wouldn't post them on here if I didn't think they were worth making."

Note: This fed two of us with 3 rolls leftover.

5 comments :

  1. Holy mother of goodness, batman, I need to try these! They look so easy and so good! Did you have au jus for dipping or did you just eat them plain?

    Just stopping by for Mingle Tuesday and I love your blog! <3

    -Sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! Once I'm off South Beach, I hope to try them with corned beef.

    Visiting from Mingle Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. They sound so good. Stopping by from Mingle Monday! Check out my blog if you happen to get a free second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moly!!!!!! i want to make these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!