31 Weeks

Re-posting for my sake...turns out Blogger didn't lose it.

I'm about 3 days or so late with this post and I am actually well into my 32nd week.  Oops!  I've been crazy busy with work.  So much so that I spent 11 hours there yesterday.  I do not plan on doing that ever again.  I am looking forward to the half day I've earned myself this Friday.



I had a doctor's appoinment last Friday.  Baby is doing great.  Heartbeat sounds good.  The doctor has now confirmed that she is head down which they weren't sure about 2 weeks ago.  I can definitely tell now that she is down because I can feel her more, especially her feet up in my ribs.  I can also feel what I think is her butt high on my stomach.  Everytime I tell the hubby to feel her moving, she stops.  It's like she knows and isn't going to move or kick or do anything for her daddy. 



Also, I didn't gain any weight over the last two weeks.  I'm glad for obvious reasons but the doctor I had to see was the "nice" one who pointed out in a not so nice way, that I had maybe gained too much over the course of a month so it was great that she couldn't hold that against me this time.  I promise that I will reveal how much weight I gained over the course of my pregnancy at the very end.



This past weekend, I had my mom come along with me to buy a massive amount of landscaping edgers since we or mainly I have decided to relandscape the front of the house.  It's a project I started last summer and need to finish now.  I just need to finish it.  We also got flowers and mulch.  My mom was my man power since I can really lift little to nothing because let's face it, it's really ackward when I do.  Luckily, every where we went, they were willing to load up the truck for us so she didn't have to do much work.  I ended up working alot of the weekend on re-doing a flower bed.  Something that would have taken hubby a couple hours to do.  It's quite the challenge to get up and down from a truck bed as well as off the ground now-a-days.  I also received my first sunburn of the year because it was gorgeous all weekend!





Truck load of supplies.


Before


Hours and hours after (and after a watering).  No, I'm not for hire.


I actually got to spend a significant amoujnt of time with the hubs this weekend.  The plant closed around noon on Sunday so that the men could enjoy a bit of time with the women in their life or whoever really. 


Hubs was so nice that he took me fishing.  I actually caught my first fish!  It was more like hubs asking me to watch his pole so that it didn't go flying in the water while he fetched his already caught fish more water.  The second he got up the pole started moving.  Then the fish yanked a bit so I grabbed it and slowly reeled it in.  I got a "thata girl!" from the hubs so I knew then and by look on his face, he was the proudest husband there has ever been.  Then he made me go and get the camera to record this historic moment.




I let the pro go back to his fishing but made sure to let him know with each fish he caught thereafter, that my fish was bigger!






Maternity Clothes ~ Still in a mix of maternity and regular clothes. 


Sleep ~ Still going fairly well besides waking up a few times a night.  I'm generally lights out once I turn the lights out and the television off.
Best Moment This Week ~  everything above.
Cravings ~ still craving fruit punch Frooties and ice cream.
Gender ~ GIRL!


What I look forward to ~ my one and only sister is getting married.  I've got my dancing shoes ready.  Let's hope these ankles stay normal sized.  We started our birth classes this past weekend and I have to say they're interesting.  I'm anxious to finish because that means we're more prepared and a few weeks closer to meeting baby!


Milestones ~   Baby is the size of a squash.  Baby is gaining more weight than height now.  Since there is less room to stretch out, baby is in and will remain in fetal position until birth.  Baby is strong enough now to grasp a finger. 










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!