34 Weeks

Maternity Clothes ~ Still in a mix of maternity and regular clothes.  I wore a maternity dress for the first time.  I'm super annoyed by any pant with a elastic band up to my chest.  It's uncomfortable and I feel suffocated while wearing them.

Sleep ~ It's starting to get worse and worse as I move closer to the due date.  I've been waking up with pains going down from my chest to my belly but I think it's because she's set up camp in my upper belly and causing my ribs to expand all the time.  The other night, I woke up with the same pains plus cramps in my lower abdomin and back.  I thought I was going to have to wake up B and have him take me to the hospital but I was able to get back to sleep and I have felt fine the last couple of days.  Just a little bit of a scare.
The pain between my shoulders is back so I'm going to go back to the chiro to get adjusted.  I can't sleep on my sides as it causes too much stress between my shoulders. 

Best Moment This Week ~ We're officially prepared to have this baby.  We finished up our baby prep class this past week.  I would highly recommend to couples having their first baby.  B thinks it was a waste but I got a lot out of it.  I'm the one going through the labor and all he has to do is be supportive though it so of course he didn't get much out of going.  Plus if it doesn't involve fishing these days, he's not really interested in it.

Cravings ~ Sugar and sweets (just like me! :)

Gender ~ GIRL!

What I look forward to ~ Meeting this baby and having no more body pains.  This baby needs to get out of my rib cage pronto.

Milestones ~   Baby is the size of a honeydew.  This week, the protective vernix caseosa (cheese-like, white, waxy, coating that's keeping her skin safe) begins to thicken ensuring that her birthday suit stays smooth and well-moisturized during D-day. 

Sorry, that's all you get this week...I'm lazy and late on this post just like everything else in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!