32 Weeks

So because of this whole blogger f-up last week, my week 31 post was deleted or lost or whatever the hell they did with it.  The whole idea was to keep a log of how my body, cravings, etc change from week to week so that when we have another baby, I can look back and compare.  I'm not going to recreate that week but I want to go on record that I'm pissed about it.  Sorry to my FB peeps who can't access it anymore.  Maybe one day it will reappear but I don't have my hopes up about it.

We had our second child birth class this week.  The best part of it was going on a tour of the birth center.  The delivery rooms seem large and accommodating and the post partum rooms seem nice as well.  We also learned about drugs, their interactions with mom and the baby's bodies.  I know I need more information but right now, I'm really not into an epidural but will use it if absolutely necessary, as a last resort.  If I need drugs to help through the pain, I'm going to start with Nubian and see where that takes me.  Before, I was always the give me drugs types but now that I know a bit more information about them, I'm turned off by them.  We shall see when the day finally arrives. 



Maternity Clothes ~ Still in a mix of maternity and regular clothes.  I'm up to 3 maternity tops now.
 
Sleep ~ I now wake up 3 times a night but otherwise, I'm getting good sleep.

Best Moment This Week ~  Watching my sister get married and not messing up my matron of honor speech & toast!  Child prep class!
 
Cravings ~ Anything sweet!  I cannot get enough sugar!  I really crave hot dogs that you get at the ballpark and Friday night did not do it justice.
 
Gender ~ GIRL!

What I look forward to ~ Wearing a pair of pants that have a zipper. 

Milestones ~   Baby is the size of a squash.  Baby is around 4 pounds and over 19 inches long.  All baby's major organs are fully functioning except the lungs, which need just a bit more time to mature completely.  Baby is practicing all the skills needed to survive outside the womb, from swallowing to breathing to kicking and sucking.  Baby's skin is now opaque.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!