Christmas 2011

We ate, we opened, we played, we laughed, we bitched, we moaned, we drank, and we be merry.  Typical family gathering.

{1}  Christmas love from family & friends.
{2}  Favorite candle around the holidays.
{3}  Fully adorned Christmas tree.


The Thursday night before Christmas involved our little family Christmas celebration: opening gifts, cruising around looking at Christmas lights and out for dinner.


Christmas Eve: church, a Mexican Christmas feast (because that's what every Irish Catholic family should be eating on Christmas...no complaints here), gift opening, lots of pictures and an intense game of Rummy (in which my mom won...typical).


Looks like a couple of little girls who are going to get into a lot of trouble!


Quinn's first Christmas and our first Christmas as a family of three.



Wait, how'd that get in there? And where is Superman??

On Christmas Day, we spent the morning hanging out at home and then headed over to my Grandma M's for lunch and socializing with my dad's side of the family.  Quinn definitely felt the love as she was being passed around.  My favorite photo of the day is of my grandma and two of her great grandchildren (Quinn & Raegan).  The expression on her face is priceless.


Christmas night was spent with my mom's side of the family eating, hanging out, poking fun at each other and of course opening gifts.

We played another intense game of Rummy later that evening.  I didn't win that one either (pretty sure my cocky, littlest brother did though.  I shall knock him down to size some day and show him whose the Rummy bitch!  I kid.  Sort of.).  We left during another game in which my brother Pat was playing.  He cheats at everything.


All in all a pretty great Christmas.

This post was brought to you by:



Stop yelling at me.




2 comments :

  1. Loved all the pictures, even the one from friends. Oh how I miss friends.
    Happy early New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexican would be awesome for Christmas, just sayin'. And that is my favorite Friends episode (love me some Christmas armadillos!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!