A Little Blog Award

Thank you to Christina for giving me this little award! 



So here’s how it works:
1} Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2} Complete the form.
3} Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.
4} Award 5 blogs and let them know in a comment or email.


The form:
1} Name your Favorite Song:  I’m the type of person who gets obsessed with a song or two, plays them over and over and then gets sick of it.  But a song that I’ve always enjoyed is an oldie but a goodie.

The Temptations – I Can’t Get Next To You


2} Name your favorite dessert.  I generally like anything with chocolate except brownies…I’m fairly certain that is an oxymoron.  One thing I love that’s pretty cheap, easy to make and extremely delish is Jell-O No Bake Oreo Dessert.  Go get your hands on some of that.




3} What ticks you off?  When people don’t do what they say they’re going to do and bad drivers.

4} When I'm upset:  I cuss a lot.  I would make a sailor blush.  I try not to throw things, but sometimes it just happens.

5} What's your favorite pet?  Probably a dog.  Hubs and I don’t have one now (although, I’d like Quinn to have one someday) but growing up we always had a dog.  Tiger was probably my favorite.  He was an Australian Shepard. 

6} Black or White?  Both.  They’re classic.  I like a little black dress and a comfy white cotton shirt.

7} Biggest fear?  Death/losing a family member too early.  I try not to think about that kind of stuff but it would be my biggest fear, besides the dark.  I’m chicken shit in the dark.


Seven random thoughts/things about me:

I’m the middle child of 5.

I ran hurdles in high school and I’m only 5’1.  I was also a cheerleader.  When I tell people this, they really don't believe me.

Ever since pregnancy/childbirth, I have an uncontrollable craving for Snickers.

I’ve been going 6+ months strong of working out at least 4 times a week (give or take a week or two that I did less).  I love that I had the motivation of getting back into shape a month after I had the baby and that motivation has stuck.

I haven’t bought a pair of shoes yet this year and have only gone shopping for myself twice (I made my husband go to the mall yesterday and wait while I tried on clothes.  Pretty sure he hated every minute of it).  It makes me happy but a little sad at the same time.

I’m an auditor but not the kind people love to hate.

I only like to watch the Bachelor this season to see the drama between the girls.  Cat fight….raaaaar!  Ben is pretty much a snooze.


5 Blogs:





3 comments :

  1. Thank you for the award!! You're too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for the award! I LOVE the Bachelor even though I think Ben is a complete douche!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I’m so glad you did this! I’ve never heard that Temptations song before. I like it! I love the Jell-O No bake cheesecakes. So easy and tasty! How awesome that your work out motivation stayed with you. It’s something that I still struggle with and my “baby” just turned one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!