Baby First's: St. Patty's & Easter

St Patty's:
In a nutshell, I ran a race while my mom watched Quinn.  After my race, I came back and hung out at my parents for a bit while Quinn played with the dog (I think he's scared of her!).  The afternoon consisted of a nap and spending a few hours on the deck because it was so beautiful out.  The weather was in the 70's which was a real treat for March.  Later that night, we went over to a friends house for a little socializing.







On Easter morning, Quinn got out of bed in her St. Patty's Day jammies and went on a 'hunt' for her basket.  It was pretty hard to find considering it was put right in the middle of the living room floor.  It consisted of clothes, a chocolate bunny and two Dr. Seuss books. That afternoon was spent over at my Grandma M's house with my dad's side of the family. 








 I can't believe how much nugget has changed over the last two months!

2 comments :

  1. I have a baby girl Quinn too! I'm kind of excited to finally see another one! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from VWB blog hop! Your photos are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!