I'm impossible...

I really am.  I was thoroughly annoyed by the design of my blog.  I wanted a simple design yet with a pop of color.  I think I've finally got 'er nailed down (I'll probably change it again soon because I am that indecisive).  Now I want a creative, new name for the blog.  I started the blog with the intention of sharing things going on in our family's lives and to share delicious recipes (still having to do with my fam).  I'm branching out and writing about all things I love - music, movies, television, shoe's, so on and so on.  The title of the blog doesn't really match that material.  I'm guessing my husband could give two shits less about any of those things - especially shoes.  He probably will never grace the pages of this blog so the title doesn't really fit.  At the time, it was a filler until I could come up with something a little more creative and that time is now.  Suggestions welcome! 

P.S.  I know there are more followers than you people are letting on...my stats confirm it so grow some balls and let me know you read it by clicking on my Follower widget.  Or not, just continue to creep.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!