See this cool chick's blog here.
- My fabulous Intyce Cognac boots by the one and only Steve Madden. They are divine and go with everything. I'm wearing them today.
- Conning the hubby (who hates shopping) into taking me shopping this weekend. Baby needs somewhere to sleep and mama needs new pants and shoes!
- Due date being July 4th! You can't plan these things people!
- Massages of any kind - back, arm, leg, face...I could go on and on.
- Bare Minerals makeup.
- Having the hubs look all cute (I mean sexy) in his nice, new clothes I've bought when we go out for a date night.
- The beach, fruity cocktails and a setting sun.
- "Finding" the flash drive with all my pictures I thought I had lost. See below.
- Reaching the point in pregnancy where your pants no longer button and they fall half way down your booty when you get out of your car (and you're wearing a belly band). Fail.
- The 15,000 feet of snow and freezing ass cold weather we've been having.
- Co-workers who cry, get into arguments or talk about highly inappropriate things on their work phones. TMI.
- Accidentally saying another word instead of the word you meant to say (really bad when you want to say organs/organisms and you really say orgasm).
Happy awkward and awesome Thursday,