Linking up with Sydney from The Daybook today for another rendition of awkward and awesomeness.
- "Having fun yet?" - who else absolutely hates it when someone asks this question (especially at work)?
- Dropping off a file at someones desk and having that someones conversation with another someone go silent...guess these ears weren't meant for that convo.
- How much I'm willing to talk about pregnancy here but not in real life convos.
- Wanting to stab my husband's hand when he stole the bacon chunk out of my baked beans.
- My hair in the a.m. when I go to bed with it wet. Lyle Lovett called and he would like his hair back.
- Missing the Real Housewives of MIA premiere on Tuesday...I didn't even DVR it. This is so unlike me.
- Spilling water down the front of my shirt and pants because apparently it's too hard to actually hit the mouth.
- The hubs being super, duper excited/nervous for his interview. It's really cute actually.
- The hubs asking every day if I'm excited for our baby appointment. My answer is always yes...I'm stoked to find out what's inside me! (Duh, it's a baby).
- Cream cheese and ham sandwich for lunch (like pickle wraps on bread minus the pickles). I'm almost certain, I invented this.
- Rocking out in my car to all the "new" songs I put my IPOD.
- Finding out I actually get paid 100% for 6 weeks of my maternity leave. Yea Buddy!