Anyways, my sister is getting married in May and I'm her Matron of Honor, of course (the last detail has no relevance to this post but I wanted you to know). She recently sent all her BM's and PA's a mail asking us to fill out a survey of likes and other things. I know you all are dying to know this information about me, so here it is (no answers were changed from the email I sent back to my sis to what I put below):
My responses below in Pink.
- Your favorite sweet snack –Keebler Fudge Shop Fudge Sticks or Soft Batch cookies.
- Your favorite salty snack - Jalapeno chips, Ritz bitz, Cheetos.
- Your favorite kind of candy – Skittles, Starbursts & Gummy Worms
- Your favorite non-alcoholic beverage - Mt. Dew, Sunkist, Sobe Lifewater
- Your guilty pleasure magazine, you LOVE to read, but don't currently have a subscription to – People, InStyle.
- Your favorite hobby you like to spend time doing when you have free time - shopping (of course), watching TV, reading books
- Your shoe size – anywhere from a 6 – 6.5. Sandals/flip flops/flats usually 6, everything else a 6.5.
- favorite restaurant to eat out at – Red Lobster
- favorite fast food place to grab lunch - Jimmy Johns, Panchero’s, Panera.
- favorite kind of coffee - Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino’s
- favorite color - blue
- You are allergic to the following things: _work, pollen, no known food allergies_________________________________________
- When you go shopping, your favorite place to spend money is: _Express, VonMaur or Target_______________
- What is the worst gift you received at your wedding? _we received a crocheted table cover in white – it would be a nice gift if I was 80, not prone to dropping food everywhere and had a round table. It’s been sitting in a bag in our storage closet ever since_______________________
- What is the best gift you received at your wedding that you did not register for? _Kitchen Aid Mixer, fleece blanket (it’s so warm but kind of ugly!)___________________
- What is the thing you are most looking forward to on Andrea's wedding day: _Having a
glasssip of champagne, getting my speech over with, having a “girls morning”, getting my hair done, seeing you done up in a dress w/ your hair & makeup done, shaking my prego groove thing on the dance floor.______________________
How would you have answered these?