10 Day YOU Challenge {Secrets}

I'm going to attempt to blog for 10 days in a row.  This of course means I'll have to dedicate part of my weekend to writing because we know I can't plan ahead.  Do you think I can do it?  Are you laughing?

I've seen this on a couple different blogs.  Seems simple and fun.



Today is ten secrets.

{one}
My baby is going to be 3 months old next week and I still have anxiety over who gets to hold her and who gets to watch her.

{two}
I'm constantly analyzing who's in my life, how they got there and if I think they should remain.  I don't kick people out of my life for good very often but I definitely adjust and minimize those people who bring negativity or drama.

{three}
I was a cheerleader for 1 year in high school.  It's crazy because it doesn't match my personality at all. 
I wish I was more outgoing and less shy like my husband.  I won't say I'm socially awkward but some might.  Maybe it's a good thing that I'm not so I balance the relationship out.  Yes, these go together.

{four}
When I was younger I hated my name.  What was I thinking?!  Rachel - such an awesome name.

{five}
I ate an entire pan of funfetti cake in college all by myself.  I'm okay with this and I still love this cake and myself all the same.

{six}
In the past, I've been envious of others.  Since graduating college and more so the last year, I've gained a lot of confidence in myself and am practicing more self-love (not to be confused with self-absorption).  I love my friends, family and everything I've been given or worked for in my life.  No need to be jealous of anyone here.  I realize that jealousy gets you no where and you should love and be yourself always. 

After all, God gives you what he thinks you can handle. 

{seven}
I love to pinch other people's pimples.  Yep, I said it.  You know it's fun, don't judge.

{eight}
I want time to freeze.  Quinn is already growing up so fast and I just want her to stay this cute and fun forever.  Next thing I know, she'll be getting on the bus for her first day of kindergarten.

Is this what everyone mom thinks?

{nine}
We have a video monitor in our bedroom that obviously is on the baby.  Every night, I think I hear people in her room.  I have a strong fear that she will be taken in the  middle of the night through her window.  Freaks me out.

{ten}
I went to Vegas a year and a half ago and hated it.  I will never go again, unless I'm forced.

What are your secrets?

2 comments :

  1. hi! following you through the blog hop!! your daughter is a cutie!

    http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! New fan. Following via GFC. Playing Blog hop tag, YOU'RE IT! Tag me back at:
    http://my-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/ and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloggity-Blog/260564090644111

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!