10 Day YOU Challenge {Books}



Four books:

{one}
 The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown


This is hands down, probably my favorite book.  Such a good, interesting, keep you entertained and on the edge of your seat, read.  It's a must read for all.  I don't even get into the whole religion aspect of it that a bunch of people had a problem with when the movie came out.  Either way, it was an engaging book.  Angels & Demons is also a very good read by the same author.

{two}
My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler

Hilarious!  She's had some very interesting rendezvous'.

{three}
The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks


I'm a huge fan of all Nicholas Sparks' work.  You know him as the author of many books that have been turned into movies (A Walk To Remember, Dear John, Message In A Bottle, The Notebook...).  The Guardian is my favorite of all his work.  It's thrilling with a side of romance.  Good read if you're looking for something that is easy and intriguing.

{four}
Anything Harry Potter.


Such a good series that is not just for kids.  I have only read the first three but the last four are on my 'to read' list which these days is about 4865465455.6 miles long.  I want to know how it ends!

What are your favorite books?  Any must-reads?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!