I believe...


I believe…that rolling the windows down, turning the music up and singing as loud as one can eases almost anything
I believe …I’m a better singer in the shower
I believe in… girl time and wine.
I believe in…date nights without the babe.
I believe…that being a mom is hard work but it’s the most rewarding.
I believe…getting lost in a book is the best.
I believe in…iced coffee.
I believe in …karma.  It really is a bitch.
I believe in…being yourself instead of the person you think others want you to be.
I believe in…running to take the stress away.
I believe…that cooking good food is the way to any man’s heart.
I believe in…sleeping half the day away.
I believe in…family snuggle time.
I believe…that women who say they don’t like drama are usually the most dramatic of them all.
I believe in…second chances.
I believe in…little miracles.
I believe in…that laughter is the best medicine.
I believe...that your body and your mind are never the same after a baby.
I believe in…God, Heaven and Hell.
I believe…the best shoes are your two bare feet.
I believe in…standing up for yourself and what you believe in.
I believe in…doing things outside your comfort zone.
I believe…a child’s laugh is the greatest sound and will automatically brighten your day.
I believe…that everything tastes better with bacon and cheese.
I believe in...bleeding black and gold (Go Hawkeyes!!).
I believe in…me.
What do you believe?  Link up with the fabulous Erin at Living in Yellow.

1 comment :

  1. the windows down, singing in the shower, date nights and getting lost in a book...looks like we are a friend match made in heaven! We have so much in common, this might as well be my "believe in post" too! So glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!