Letters On A Friday



Dear Friday and the weekend,
I am beyond excited that you're here.  Why is that holiday weeks seem to take forever to get through compared to normal weeks??

Dear sangria,
You are delicious and make my life more complete.  I'm big gulping you tomorrow.  Be prepared.

Dear Husband,
 Even though you have the ability to nag like no one ever has, I still love you...today.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.  Oh, thanks for lunch today.

Dear everyone who's coming over for the big game tomorrow, 
I love you long time.  We haven't had a big partay at our house for some time now and I'm ready.

Dear blog design,
I rocked you and I'm proud of that.  I'm guess I'm a wee bit more than elementary in understanding java.

Dear late night runs,
You have the ability to not let me sleep but I've been rocking you like a hurricane.  7 miles in 57 minutes last night...yeah, buddy!

Dear readers,
Thank you!

Dear Cyclowns,
Get ready to be owned. 
Love,
The Hawkeyes

And with that I bring you these little funnies in honor of the big Iowa/Iowa State game tomorrow.










(I actually had two brothers graduate from Iowa State.  One is actually a Hawkeye fan.)

Have a fabulous weekend!  I know I will.

2 comments :

  1. Visiting from Friday's Letters! Now I want a sangria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come visit me whenever you get a chance! :)

    Cute blog! LOVE your header!!

    ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!